ExactScan Enterprise 23.4 Multilingual macOS
ExactScan Enterprise is the professional scan solution for a paperless office on the Mac. ExactScan comes with over 400 drivers for professional document scanners from Avision, Canon DR-series, Fujitsu fi-series, Kodak, Oki, Panasonic, Visioneer and Xerox, which otherwise do not come with a Mac driver. Additionally it allows to use any other scanner with TWAIN or ImageCapture driver.
Scan all your documents for fast retrieval, and get rid of dusty paper archives. Find searchable PDF everywhere with Spotlight in a snap.
• Over 400 native built-in drivers for professional document scanners from Avision, Canon, Fujitsu, HP, Kodak, Oki, Panasonic, Visioneer and Xerox
• Support for a variety of third-party scanners via ImageCapture and TWAIN drivers
• Save to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, BMP, PNM
• Advanced and intelligent image processing algorithms
• Auto-crop & de-skew
• Blank page removal
• Direct scan to print
• Profiles to configure scan workflow
• AppleScript support for professionals
ExactScan Pro additionally includes:
• OCR to directly create searchable PDF files
• Content-based page de-skew
• Automatic rotation, color- and source detection
• Imprinter to print flexible text into the scanned image
• Barcode recognition to file stacks by barcodes
• Batch processing of existing image files
The following languages are supported by the OCR:
Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
ExactScan Enterprise: High-speed ahead
High-speed volume scanners
To support you with high-speed (100 pages per minute and higher) scanners, ExactScan comes in an Enterprise-ready flavor.
Additionally to the highly compressed PDF variants of ExactScan Pro, the Enterprise version comes with support for PDF/A-1b for certain long term archival requirements.
2D Barcode Recognition
In additionally to the 1D-barcode recognition of the Pro version, the Enterprise version also supports recognition of 2D, Datamatrix and PDF-417 codes.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later